Tuesday, January 28, 2014

NOYA LIP BALM - REVIEW

Disclosure: I have received complimentary products to review and all opinions are my own. 


NOYA LIP BALM - REVIEW


I'm the type of girl who uses lip balm every day. The winter air dries out my lips and the summer heat and sun does the same to my lips. 

I like to keep my lips moisturized and have tried quite a few different products before. Some are okay and some aren't very good at all. 

Well, I have found a wonderful company called Noya that you should know about! 

Noya makes all natural lip balms and I got to sample all four of their lip balms - Vanilla, Cherry, Spearmint, and Classic.

 First, Noya Lip Balms come in an attractive little box. Very cute! 

These Lip Balms glide on your lips and are not sticky or tacky like some others I have tried before. Noya Lip Balms only contain a few all-natural and kosher ingredients.  

They really make your lips feel moisturized, smooth and wonderful!


The Spearmint was the first one I tried and it is a yummy minty scent. I really like it and can smell the fresh mint on my lips!  The Spearmint contains coconut oil, beeswax, organic extra virgin olive oil, spearmint oil, menthol, and organic stevia.



The Cherry is a very real cherry scent and is so good and true. I normally don't like cherry flavors but this one is great just like real cherries. This one also contains coconut oil, beeswax, organic extra virgin olive oil, natural flavor, and organic stevia. 


The Vanilla has a delicious sweet scent just like you are baking with vanilla extract and is delectable!  It contains coconut oil, beeswax, organic extra virgin olive oil, natural flavor, and organic stevia. 



The Classic is so pure and natural and is great when you don't want a flavored lip balm. Their Classic Balm contains organic extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax, and organic stevia.


These lip balms retail for $3.99 on the Noya website which is a great value for these. I am so happy to have found Noya Lip Balms and can honestly say that they are now on the top of my list for lip balms. They are safe to reapply as often as you want also.

The customer service is so nice and friendly which means a lot to me too. I received my package so quickly and very securely.

Thank you Noya for the opportunity to try your products!







No comments:

Post a Comment