Monday, June 2, 2014

Vitabath Sweet Vanilla Amber Body Wash and Lotion - Review

Disclosure: I received complimentary products and all opinions are my own.



Vitabath Sweet Vanilla Amber Body Wash and Lotion - Review


Now that the long and cold winter is over I'm so excited to finally enjoy some sunshine and warmer weather. We've been having some beautiful Spring days lately and I even got out my shorts on a couple of the days.

I don't know about you but since the warmer weather is here, I love to try out new scents to awaken my spirits and make me feel even better than ever. It's fun to pamper my skin and take nice luxurious baths with an assortment of bath products. 

 A great place to find all you need for your bath and body needs is Vitabath

I recently had the pleasure to sample Vitabath's Sweet Vanilla Amber Hydrating Lotion and Body Wash.
All I can say is these are simply amazing!

I love the fragrances of these products so much! They have a warm scent of rich amber laced with calming vanilla and soft tiare flower. It is so soothing and comforting to relax and soak up the pleasurable suds with the Body Wash. 

The Hydrating Lotion is just as wonderful to use after bathing. It is light and absorbs quickly into the skin. I use it generously and it leaves just the right amount of fragrance on your body.

You can feel good about using these lotions and body washes also because they contain vitamins and antioxidants which are healthy for your skin. They don't contain any sulfates and are paraben free too. 

Vitabath's Sweet Vanilla Amber Hydrating Body Wash and Lotion are so perfect for this time of year....or any time for that matter! Vitabath has so many other fragrances that you won't find any place else. Their prices are very reasonable, unlike a lot of other bath and body products on the market. 

You can purchase the Vitabath Sweet Vanilla Amber Hydrating Lotion and Body Wash for $7.95 each on Vitabath. Plus they have free shipping on orders of $40 or over right now. Believe me, you should really check out all they have to offer! It would also be a great place to find a unique and special graduation gift!

A big thank you goes out to Vitabath!!







No comments:

Post a Comment